Roseland – Eagle Rock Commons
- Location: New Jersey
- Area : 37171 ft2
- Garage : 185
- Located at 555 Eagle Rock Ave, Roseland, New Jersey
- 37,171 sf traditional neighborhood retail center
- Great visibility and access, located at the intersection of Eisenhower Parkway and Eagle Rock Ave
- ½ mile South from NJ Interstate 280 and less than 2 miles North of NJ Rt. 10
- 38,861 Annual Average Daily Traffic Count per NJ DOT Report
- 5.64 acres
- Built in 206
|TD Bank||Fed Ex – Kinko|
|Parking :||185 cars|
Roseland is a borough in western Essex County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 5,819, reflecting an increase of 521 (+9.8%) from the 5,298 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 451 (+9.3%) from the 4,847 counted in the 1990 Census.
Roseland was incorporated as a borough by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 10, 1908, from portions of Livingston Township.
New Jersey Monthly magazine ranked Roseland as its 7th best place to live in its 2015 rankings of the “Best Places To Live” in New Jersey. The borough was ranked 14th best place to live in the magazine’s 2008 rankings.