East Hanover – 346 Rt 10
- Location: New Jersey
- Area : 29716 ft2
- Garage : 178
- Located at 346 NJ Rt. 10 in East Hanover, New Jersey
- 29,716 sf one story retail center
- Great visibility and access, located at the signalized intersection of NJ Rt. 10 and River Road
- On main retail corridor, near The Home Depot, Target, and Costco
- 30,773 Annual Average Daily Traffic Count per NJ DOT Report
- 3.05 acres
- Built in 1954
- Renovated in 2014
|Jersey Mike’s Sub|
|Parking 178 cars|
Livingston is a township in Essex County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township’s population was 29,366, reflecting an increase of 1,975 (+7.2%) from the 27,391 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 782 (+2.9%) from the 26,609 counted in the 1990 Census.
Livingston was incorporated as a township by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on February 5, 1813, from portions of Caldwell Township (now Fairfield Township) and Springfield Township (now in Union County, New Jersey). Portions of the township were taken to form Fairmount (March 11, 1862, now part of West Orange) and Roseland (March 10, 1908).
The township was named for William Livingston, the first Governor of New Jersey; his family’s coat of arms serves as the township’s seal.