Livingston – 1 W Mt Pleasant Avenue – SOLD
- Location: New Jersey
- Area : 7846 ft2
• Center consists of a single-story multiple tenant building totaling 7,846 SF situated on .61 acres at the intersection of West Mount Pleasant Avenue (SR10) & South Livingston Avenue.
• The center was built in 1996
• Excellent demographics and household income of $169,200 within 2 mile radius of center and total population of 143,477 within 5 mile radius.
• Less than 1 mile from 4-way interchange of I-280 Exit 5.
• Approximately 15 miles from Newark Liberty International Airport and 7 miles from NJ Transit Train Station.
• Traffic count: 19,063 vehicles per day on West Mount Pleasant Avenue.
|Starbucks||Haven Savings Bank|
|Parking :||35 cars|
Livingston is a township in Essex County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township’s population was 29,366, reflecting an increase of 1,975 (+7.2%) from the 27,391 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 782 (+2.9%) from the 26,609 counted in the 1990 Census.
Livingston was incorporated as a township by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on February 5, 1813, from portions of Caldwell Township (now Fairfield Township) and Springfield Township (now in Union County, New Jersey). Portions of the township were taken to form Fairmount (March 11, 1862, now part of West Orange) and Roseland (March 10, 1908).
The township was named for William Livingston, the first Governor of New Jersey; his family’s coat of arms serves as the township’s seal.