Florham Park – Florham Park Plaza
- Location: New Jersey
- Area : 64677 ft2
- Located in the heart of Florham Park, on Columbia Turnpike.
- 64,677 sf premier retail grocery anchored shopping center.
- Great visibility and access, located at the signalized intersection of Columbia Turnpike.
- Near Morristown Municipal Airport, Novartis, and New York Jets Headquarters.
- 28,291 Annual Average Daily Traffic Count per NJ DOT Report.
- 7.52 Acres, built in 1977.
- Fully renovated in 2010.
|Mc Donald’s||Dunkin Donuts|
|Parking :||348 places|
Florham Park is a borough in Morris County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 11,696, reflecting an increase of 2,839 (+32.1%) from the 8,857 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 336 (+3.9%) from the 8,521 counted in the 1990 Census.
Florham Park was incorporated as a borough by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 9, 1899, from portions of Chatham Township.
The National Football League’s New York Jets relocated their main headquarters in 2008 to the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center, located in Florham Park. The Jets relocated to Florham Park from their old facilities at Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York. The team holds its day-to-day operations during the year in Florham Park, while relocating during July and August to Cortland, NY for training camp. Florham Park beat out Berkeley Heights, Jersey City, Millburn, South Amboy, and Wood-Ridge, which had all been finalists contending to be the host of the new facility.