PA Bucks County – Fairless Hills Shopping Center
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Area : 189489 ft2
- Located in Bucks County, a suburb of Philadelphia on Lincoln Highway, the main retail corridor
- 189,489 sf premier retail shopping center in affluent Bucks County
- Property has strong visibility, being on Rt. 1, right near major highways in the area
- Near Interstate 95 and Rt. 1, Rt. 13 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-276)
- Heavily traveled Lincoln Highway experiences a daily traffic count of over 30,000 vehicles per day
|Year Built||1970 / Renovated on 2001|
Bucks County is a county located in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. As of the 2010 census, the population was 625,249, making it the fourth-most populous county in Pennsylvania and the 98th-most populous county in the United States. The county seat is Doylestown. The county is named after the English county of Buckinghamshire.
Bucks County is included in the Philadelphia–Camden–Wilmington, PA–NJ–DE–MD Metropolitan Statistical Area, more commonly known as the “Delaware Valley”. It is located immediately northeast of Philadelphia and forms part of the southern tip of the eastern state border.