- Location: Manhattan
- Area : 4876 ft2
- Prime Broadway location between Bleecker and Bond Street
- 4,876 sf prime retail space on ground floor, lower level and mezzanine
- Located at the base of a 223 unit residential co-op building in the Greenwich Village neighborhood
- Near New York University, Cooper Union, and The Parsons School of Design
- Broadway is the main retail corridor in this area and is one of the busiest shopping districts in the country
|Borough||Manhattan – NoHo|
|Street Frontage||40 ft.|
|Ceiling Height||Ground Floor: 17 ft. / Lower Level: 12.5 ft.|
NoHo, for North of Houston Street (as contrasted with SoHo, South of Houston Street) is a landmarked, primarily residential upper-classneighborhood in the New York City borough of Manhattan. It is bounded by Broadway to the west and the Bowery to the east, and from East 9th Street in the north to East Houston Street in the south.
The Landmarks Preservation Commission has declared most of the 125-building area a historic district, divided into the NoHo Historic District and the NoHo East Historic District, created in 2003.