Ridgewood – 28-32 E Ridgewood Ave
- Location: New Jersey
- Area : 10549 ft2
- Located in the heart of Ridgewood, New Jersey
- 10,549 sf premier mixed use property
- Charming three-story building with good visibility
- Steps to the Ridgewood train station and nearby shops
- 12,201 Annual Average Daily Traffic Count per NJ DOT Report
|City Bank||4 Residential Apartments|
|Parking||Street and Municipal Parking|
Ridgewood is a village in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the village population was 24,958, reflecting an increase of 22 (+0.1%) from the 24,936 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 784 (+3.2%) from the 24,152 counted in the 1990 Census. Ridgewood is a suburban bedroom community of New York City, located approximately 20 miles (32 km) northwest of Midtown Manhattan.
Ridgewood was ranked 26th in Money magazine’s “Best Places to Live” in America, 2011. Sources Wikipedia.