20 Pine Street
- Location: Manhattan
- Area : 32425 ft2
- Property is located at the Northeast corner of Nassau and Pine Streets on Liberty Plaza
- 20 Pine Street Retail Condominium sits at the base of a 409-unit luxury residential development
- 32,425 sf prime retail space in NYC’s Financial District, the fastest growing area of Manhattan
- Near Freedom Tower, Fulton Transportation Hub, Wall Street, and the South Street Seaport
- Across the street from Federal Hall and a block from the New York Stock Exchange
|18|8 Men’s Salon|
|Borough||Manhattan – Lower Manhattan – Financial District|
|Street Frontage||47 ft. Pine Street Frontage | 200 ft. Plaza Frontage|
|Ceiling Height||Ground floor 16.2 ft.|
The Financial District, also known as FiDi, is a neighborhood located at the southern tip of the borough of Manhattan in New York City, which comprises the offices and headquarters of many of the city’s major financial institutions, including the New York Stock Exchange and the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Anchored on Wall Street in the Financial District, New York City has been called both the most financially powerful city and the leading financial center of the world, and the New York Stock Exchange is the world’s largest stock exchange by total market capitalization. Several other major exchanges have or had headquarters in the Financial District, including the New York Mercantile Exchange, NASDAQ, the New York Board of Trade, and the former American Stock Exchange.
The neighborhood roughly overlaps with the boundaries of the New Amsterdam settlement in the late 17th century. The Financial District has witnessed growth in its population to approximately 43,000 as of 2014, nearly double the 23,000 recorded at the 2000 Census. Sources Wikipedia.